OVER 21 SIPSGet the party started with these crowd pleasers, something for everyone.
Strawberry Rhubarb Spritz
- 1 Tbsp chopped rhubarb
- 2 strawberries quartered
- 1 oz gin
- dollop of honey
- Shake in cocktail shaker with ice, this will muddle the fruit
- Strain into tall glass or champagne flute
- Top with sparkling wine, add sliced strawberries and rhubarb ribbons
Spicy Cucumber Martini
- 2-3 thin slices of jalapeno seeded
- 3-4 slices of cucumber I prefer seedless
- 3 oz. tequila
- 0.5 oz simple syrup or a dollop of honey
- Pour into cocktail shaker with ice, shake vigorously to muddle the fruit
- Top shaker with 2 oz soda water
- Strain into martini glass and add cucumber and seeded jalapeno slices
Adult Pink Lemonade
- 4 c. or 32 oz. lemonade
- 1 bottle dry Rosé wine
- 2 c. tonic or soda water
- 1 lemon cut into wedges or slices
- Rosemary sprigs
- Combine all liquid in large pitcher of ice. Serve in glass over ice and
- garnish with lemon and rosemary sprigs.
- 4 - 12 oz. bottles IPA beer
- 1 c. vodka
- 1 c. pineapple-orange juice
- Thinly sliced fruit of your choice apples, ruby red grapefruit, lemons, limes
- In a large pitcher, place sliced fruit, pour vodka and juice over all, add beer and ice, enjoy.
- 1 c. cubed watermelon
- 2 c. Rosé wine
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- In cocktail shaker, add watermelon, Rose wine, 1/2 lime squeezed, chopped mint and ice.
- Shake vigorously. Strain over ice in a low ball glass of ice. Garnish with mint sprigs and lemon wedge.
- 3 oz white port
- 3 oz tonic
- Pour white port and tonic over ice in wine glass, add squeeze of lime and
- Garnish with lime slice